Ivar's Giving Tree
Help a child in need this season by granting a wish from Ivar's Giving Tree, benefiting families at Childhaven.
It's easy. Just follow the steps below and you're well your way to supporting local children in need. Last year alone, we collected over 1300 gifts ranging from basic necessities to toys, clothing and books. Your contribution will make a real difference in their holiday season but also provide them with a successful start to 2015.
- 1) Select a Wish Tag displayed at Ivar's Restaurants
- 2) Purchase a gift
- 3) Bring the Unwrapped Gift to any Ivar's location by December 15 (excluding stadium locations)
with the Wish Tag firmly affixed to it
- 4) Donations of tape and wrapping paper are appreciated
Since 1909, Childhaven has been a safe and caring place for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Today, they are a community leader, statewide advocate and national model in the treatment and prevention of child abuse and neglect. By strengthening family and child relationships and improving parenting skills, they break the cycle of abuse and neglect and create a foundation for lifelong loving relationships.
Tags are available at most Ivar's locations including:
• Aurora (Seattle)
• Federal Way
• James Center (Tacoma)
• Mukilteo Landing/Fish Bar
• Mukilteo Landing Full-Service Restaurant
• Salmon House/Fish Bar (Seattle)
• Salmon House Full- Service Restaurant (Seattle)